Accomplished a round of 30 days

 




On a separate piece of watercolor paper I made sure my tea bags were slight right to fit the littler piece watercolor paper and then I sewed them all together to the base. I picked on piece of magazine paper or page and made that my source for this last day's entry of 30.   Then I settled in for what ever intuitively happened.  I had an idea and then I had to let it be what it's going to be.  Arts and Crafts...and just the creative act of commitment and practices....Speaking of Practice you might want to ready what Austin Kleon has to share about it.  Practice and and Sucks Less...   The year begins with us on social media doing some kind of practice and building upon it...I've witness this in my own practice and with others. 

Might we look into making conscious awareness to new ways, behaviors, perspectives of other, maybe stay open just a bit longer instead of taking it personally all the time...silly but it's a good life skill that can be used in many ways in our lives.   And before you know it you have meaning to your life...and self esteem and your become an inspiration to others. 

Because I love working with paper and ways that just fulfill my tactile needs I'm going to do this with my ecourse...so if you want to sign up. Collage Meditation Challenge 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to Collage Meditation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts