Anxiety and Authenticity

 Anxiety...seem to seep in like a slow leak.  I'm sure we have all had this feeling to some level this year. And I really don't like it when it happens.  I'm kind of powerless over it when it happens and I get a bit angry at myself for even getting to this point.   What a circus that is and becomes in my head.  

I save quotes that I see on social media and this daily reminder of this word Anxiety 


If I can stop myself and take a look at the anxiety when it sneaks in and see what I've got my pants in a wad for about the future I can calm my fanny down and breath.  Say a prayer for it and seek some guidance...or better yet put some grace and space between my emotional state and add some perspective.  It doesn't always happen that way and I've had a life time of this anxiety and anxious shit.  It's probably part of my make up...no not the stuff for my face but inbred in me.  

Well then I'm gift with the word Authentic or Authenticity,  I believe I picked this word out a few years back.   Some where I read that Authentic is about matching up your inside with your outsides.  Its also about sculpting and refining who you are at the deepest level.  Authenticity is the constant letting go of who you think you should be, And instead embracing who you truly are! 
You shall find that when you accept you uniqueness, your self-esteem grows automatically.  You start seeing things that are specifically valuable to you, personally, that make you feel good. If you are not true to your own ideals, you are really communicating with you own subconscious that you are not worthy being you. If you do live in accordance with that which truly inspires you, you will be more productive, more creative and feel more fulfilled. In other words, you will stand in your own power and are thus more likely to succeed. 

A dear friend shared with me...Oh Honey all you had the power to go home, Wizard of Oz, 

What do the two word have to do with things....life and this morning.  All about me , a type 4 on the enneagram...grabbing at all these things for guidance to work with feelings and emotions.  And it's the end of the year and the word Grounded has made itself present big time and the need to be grounded with myself inside and outside.  

Rambles I know...sorting out seeking out and find a place to just be.  


Comments

Popular Posts