Stepping Back in

 



Making templates, working the Dremel tool...and collaging a cover for the Coptic Stitch Journal in the video's 

Back in the studio Yesterday....I need to make a few more video's for a course I'm creating on Coursecraft.  Lots of editing and rereading things...and in the end there will still be imperfections, just the way it is.  

I've also gone back to a structure food plan...seem I've been a bit lax in that area...hard to keep good daily practices in forward motion all the time. Like all the other good plans it's best to work it one meal or one day at a time.  What really means is I'm going to have to deal with me..my feelings and emotions and stop going to the numbing dial.. 

Best to keep the life as simple and steady as we enter into the holidays, well that's what I'm telling myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts