And Yesterday I left the house at 6:15 am

Quick photo of me at the entry of Morton Arboretum, there getting the lights on some of the trees already.  

I stayed on the West side of the arboretum because lake marmo was the lake we were married at some 39 years ago...and I parked the van rear end in first and sat and talked to my oldest daughter on the phone.  Since she moved out I try to call her every Friday Morning...and see how she's doing.  talk about life stuff.  it's always good.  


Grace in tallgrass smelling something... in the dog park area. 
By the afternoon the nudge to be out side more then normal came over me and I want to the Oldfield Oaks Preserve and walked Gracie.. 

 Serious selfie...not more like a contemplative walk...filling the well with sights and sound and smells. just a wonderfully crisp fall afternoon.  I have to say the season have been true to themselves this year. 

Comments

Popular Posts