Popular Posts
Posted by
Laura
Revisiting some collage works
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
Laura
New Class Start Mid October, Naperville Art League
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
Laura
Test in Faith the last three days
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
Laura
Cards and preparing for the ICE Exhibit....
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
.jpg)

Beauty! ❤️
ReplyDeleteJust lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you...having greater experience lately in the creative spiritual side of life.
ReplyDeleteI have added this blog to "blogs I follow" now so I can drop in now and then to see where you are and what you are thinking about. I was surprised at how emotive and authentic the little "book of dreams was" as you went through it. Touching it tenderly. thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny, I do enjoy awakening the sense of touch for sure, how about you?
ReplyDelete