New website

 I asked for help....just a little to get me over the hump....but I will have to ask again when needing to publish everything and get the domain name all worked out by keeping the same one.  Just my name...the rest when you go to the website will have it all spelled out.   My website now....at LauraLein-Svencner was done for me by my oldest daughter some 15 or more years ago.   So old xchool as of the coding of the pages and all. She's got those skills that she uses still now in different ways at her job. 

Grateful for my daughters help....she was the one I had to ask to get over the hump...it's like I can't comprehend it all till someone pushes the right button or explains to me in laywoman's terms.   

So with this Sabbatical time I'm looking into that, which is great I don't have too many business distractions to make me do some stir-crazy things...


This is the front page of the one I have now.... I do love it....but it's time. And my daughter is OK with me moving on and learning more...hahaha. 

This is in the works...but made great progress today. The new one will look something like this.  I'm using Weebly and Square they've merge together so available artwork can be sold from the site...That is the motivated for me...selling..hahaha, Heck I want to keep doing this, make this art and teaching it so a gals got to have a way to offer some sales right? 


Comments

Popular Posts