I went straight...



Gracie and I walked straight up High Road....instead around the neighborhood.  Across some fields and to this park.  As we entered I hear our relatives the crows...as we got up closer I seen they had a rib bone or something...looks like the trash cans had some extra leftover for them and they found it.  There was a Cooper Hawk too that was sitting on the other back fence...watching and waiting.   Breakfast Club was happening here.  Our walked went over an hour...I figure about 5 miles at the most there and back. Choosing a different path this morning was worth it.  New sites and new experiences. 


                              

So I didn't boil anything...I remember from the one class did awhile back I used vinegar and water. There is Black tea, Hibiscus tea, Turmeric, Rusty bits/things and wrapped the materiel up. It's what I had available around the house yesterday...now I have to let natures process of seeping/bleeding on the material and letting it dry this way...the next few days ti will be dryer and low humidity I think.  Crossing figures. 




I have a burner that hooks up to a propane tank that I can have a nice cooking area, which I've used in the paper for the cooking of papers, I can get that out and do some Eco-dying too. My memories are stirred as I think about the plants I cooked down and to prepare to blend in a old blender and make plant based papers...Oh...I long to do that soon again. 



 
I used the spreader above to make a circle with my acrylic black.  it's not as rich black as I would like it but the faded black adds more character to the experience.   It was a lot of black paint so I used the cheaper grade acrylics.  This is a section of the papers...again I don't know what I will do with them the process of making them was as far as I got and I'm happy about that.  

Cooler day today...I many hang out side more and do some yard work...got my sheets in the washer and going to hang them out to dry. So love clean sheets fresh from the line.  This by the way is my third time putting up the cotton clothes line...I'm told from in my household to put the plastic metal line so they can chew it down..but cotton is what a clothes line is to be...the back and forth with the young teenage squirrels will continue.  

Comments

Popular Posts