I begin my Sabbatical

For what reason I listened....Take a month off from having to put your art making practice out there for all to see as a marketing "must do."

So the words Sabbatical came...a time off usually a year for self discovery....or as Julia Cameron calls it "Filling the Well."   Giving my self the gift of time but still be an aging women, on a path of a creative maker.  

I don't think it's by accident that things find their way to me or I stumble upon them...Ethan Hawke is a wonderful Artistic Person and he has a Ted Talk...Check it Out. 

I am Open....if nothing changes or if many things change the time I'm giving myself this month is a gift.  

What is the purpose of sabbatical?
The purpose of a sabbatical is to give an employee a chance to step back from their role at work and focus on personal enrichment and professional development.

Comments

Popular Posts