Dillman's and a Demo, July 8th at 3:00 in the afternoon

Facebook Link Here 

Comments

  1. You are a fun teacher. I left you a message on your facebook page. I watched both the Dillman's and your you tube tutorial and I never saw you actually coat the paper pieces. My first attempt at this was a failure. I am using a regular iron. Maybe not hot enough? I know you only coated the paper once. Is this regular gel medium? The collage paper...how do you coat them? Both sides? More than once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny,
    I coat both sides of the paper with Golden's Gloss Medium letting each side dry.
    I didn't show everything because that is to hard to do in a short video. I have an short course that show this if you were interested in taking it at https://coursecraft.net/c/collagewithtackiron/splash.
    its a simple class just using magazine and yes coating papers and tacking them down. check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts