Shelter IN




 So the image of the girl with the blanket spoke to me as my 1 image and collage from there... 

 Close up with the clear envelope, cut the edges so I could get it flip down.







This is shared from my Collage Meditation Class that is open now, 

It was a really funky/wonky day yesterday...overwhelming emotion of tears...you know how when you are little and you got to your parents for help with a situation or problem and most of the time there would be guidance or help provided...Of course I would go to my mom but the big ones I would go to my dad...Oh my gosh the thought of my dad and past moments flooded me and I couldn't stop crying. You see my father died on his birthday this year, March 5, I had a very close upbringing with him...then I moved out, got married and started a family. More siblings in the house, parents job not done...The following weekend we had a small mass for my father, and came home to Sheltering IN...I realize I didn't shed tears or really grieved. This morning here in IL and across the states from the west to the east we are experiencing some snow a blanket wrapped around us all...As you can see the Blanketed girl, that's me, and I'm wrapped in my Father love...Wow...Art Saves Lives...Making connections on some deeper levels. Thanks all for letting me grieve out. I think the envelope might have come for Sally...Thank you Sally I have a few of these, I knew someday I would use it..

Anyone interested in a 30 day Collage Meditation practice. 

Comments

Popular Posts