Gardening today...




Hay bale left from Fall put dirt in a few areas of the bale and planted spaghetti squash, fence in back I hope will hold the vine.  Three mounds each with zucchini seeds planted. and some carrot at the end of the row ...small section, seeds were left over from last year. 

 I had Randy spare the back of a chair that was heading out to burn pile for the garden...not sure what will be planted in from of but it's creates a neat back drop...I think.
I have another fence up as a divider for the path way...sometimes the garden takes on a juggle affect.
  I've put the stakes in for where tomatoes will go and whatever else...spinach has been planted there between the black fences as it has a cooler growing season...and when it's done the green beans can take over....I've planted some radishes around the hay bale too. as then should grow and be done before the zucchini takes over.

We are going on what we have...would like to get some tomato seeds...those we don't have but I'm practicing social distance and only going out when we really really have to.
I spent a good 4 to 5 hours out there today and I planted spinach lettuce, kale and some cilrontro too in flower buckets and among the flower beds....We have lots of shade so grabbing spots where sun is.

Comments

Popular Posts