Oh my mind....

Being the chief bottle washer and cook...hahaha no,  but for real when you are solo'ing this you want to have your best game face on....and not sleeping isn't a good way to do that right?  So excited when the first day of a workshop happens.

List of thought and things to mention


  • Practicing imperfect is a way we learn....Let go of perfect, (I should hed this words)
  • The art were are making, is source is mainly from paper material that has not use or will sit around for years and then be tossed in the trash. 
  • a workshop environment seems to work best when we are willing to share. I think that is why I bring so much to my workshop. The experience in a short amount of time can be overwhelming I know but while we are here today let's do this and if someone needs something let allow them the experience. 
  • Color how do you look at color,  Can it be mood altering? if so what color mean what kind of mood for you....
  • having limits on supplies, counter what I said about but when you have limits and only the materials in front of you...give it a moment and allow your mind to explore ways to use the materials.   No sitting on your hands or minds here...we are gearing the young at heart kind of thinking in. 
  • With this style of art, being able to tap into and with you outer environment and your inner feelings, merging them together is an art all in itself.  But what I've been witnessing over the years is just that in lots of artists work as they describe their process.  Coming to you own understanding of the merging of these parts of us is where RAW stuff comes from...R-Real, A-Awesome, W-Whole.  
OK now you got my morning pep talk...Let's do this thing!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts