Gifts, feeling blessed

 A Gift from a friend, student and wonderful artist,  so unexpected and so beautiful. The composition, hand stitching too. I hugged while watching TV last night.


One copy came yesterday...my next book of guided exercises...


Find an image with your viewfinder...

 Sketch it out with magazines in a sketchbook

 Do it again and switch it up a bit..

 Then I really understood the composition that I took to watercolor paper and collaged with coated paper and a tack iron. 


Intentional, 12 x 12 collage on watercolor paper mount on wood panel, 
Final understanding of the composition with my viewfinder image and sketches. 


 I did it again...but turned the first viewfinder image to a different angle 

 In Sketchbook


Let it flow 8 x 8 collage on wood panel Final collage. 

Comments

Popular Posts