Field Mouse



Started at the bottom of the scroll,
Why I don't know, I think I would like to draw two more.
The flower will be looked at again maybe tomorrow...but happy with how everything else worked out. White paper, walnut dye spray smeared around then some black India Ink applied with a tall grass brush and then some gesso smeared and spread over the surface then the drawing started.  By doing this it prompts areas to draw the mice in.  Or shall I say stages area for interesting focus.




Comments

  1. Jacqui1:19 AM

    This painting is amazing!! I absolutely love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jacqui....stepping out of the comfort zone...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts