Pulling Back....or Homesteading it ?



I gather images....for inspiration...then you have a whole pile of them and what do you do?  Vision boards is one, use in collage work and art journaling.  I have to admit I've had a hard time doing it, the art journaling that is.  If I do it in the morning like my morning pages it seem to work better...verses other times of the day.  I'm forcing myself to show up and let what needs to spill out do so. The old photo of the water lily was appealing to me this morning and to draw it out was a good exercise.  And the Coyote...I do love them...I now they have a bad image over the centuries but I still have attracted to them. 

The past few days I've been tending to some much overdue assignment/goals of mine and I'm happy to say there almost finished. Need to take a break and start with new eye and reread things.  So today I find myself want to backing away a bit and just being with myself.  Solitude, peace and serenity. 

Comments

Popular Posts