Introspective....the love of it and rambles.....

Some morning I don't understand....

and then I do.....


 I have these Cards that I saw in a magazine, I think their so great... Inner Compass, watch the video....how many of you can relate?  
Even at an adult age...I'm still behaving in ways that I question myself...and wished I'd understand why and grow up already...but that wouldn't be kind to do to myself...so I take a deep breath and know that stuff isn't true, isn't real...that's just a mind suck.  

So Authenticity-Card 
During this period of life you are sculpting more and refining who you are at the deepest level.  this provides you with an increasingly  close connection to your authentic self. Authenticity is the constant letting go of who you think you should be, and instead embracing who you truly are! Perfection is an illusion, authenticity is real. An opinion given by someone who is authentic holds value.  The goal of life is not to become what others expect of you. Instead be true to yourself, feel good about the things you do, day in and day out.  It is important to realize that a peacock will never be a lion. Only focus on those desires and dreams that are truly yours. You shall find that when you accept your uniqueness, you self-esteem grows automatically. You start seeing things that are specifically valuable to you, personally, that make you feel good. If you are not true to your own ideals, you are really communicating with your own subconscious that you are not worthy being you. If you do live in accordance with that which truly inspires you, you will be more productive,  more creative and feel more fulfilled. In other words you will stand in your own power and are thus more likely to succeed. 


So in the artist way Chapter 3....we are to graph our life in pie sections...as of a visual to see where we might need some balance.... dots closer in, means less likely....dots on the outer circle mean you do them more....


On the back of the circle....we were to make two circles, the center circle is for the things in your life or topics you want to protect..and out circle are the things, people that you might want to be aware about that are crazy makers or behaviors that will drag you out your norm and make you question why this is happening or done to me...kind of B.S.  



Yesterday I was able to take the afternoon off from my list and visit an artist friends house with a group of other artist to have lunch and learn how to make a Mandala. Robin is the master of these. 
I left with such a calm and peacefulness I hadn't had in along time...Might need to do these more or taking the time to play and be with friends.  It was a good day! 

Comments

  1. Take the time to play and be with friends.
    Couldn't agree more Laura.
    Im working on WHAT I play with and WHO my friends are.
    Thanks for sharing your mandala.
    Im going to create one today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working on ourselves.....and that can be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts