Wood blocks, Collage and Birds


 Despite the cold freezing temps...the winged one are out and about...The other day I saw Cooper Hawk watching over the Neighbors feeder.  And this morning I witness the Red Belly Woodpecker at the suet feeder...

The other day while it was really cold I huddled into my studio and made this little gems up...there 2.5 x 4 inches  I wrote a class lesson plan up on this so that in future I might teach this...



So yesterday I worked on the backgrounds of these three, I need to put what I had done the other day into practice...I used papers that all had been coated with Gloss medium by Golden and did two image transfer on them too. working with three different papers and composition. Some hand stitching knot tying and fibers with carpet tacks...keep it simple...my thoughts were about us - human beings and Planet Earth...we humans keep thinking we can control things...There is nothing we can control about the planet but learn from it.  Black and white with sea foam green and turquoises with a bit of purple. 

Comments

  1. I love those, are they on cradles or just thick with paper and fabric?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts