It's not pretty... but its an Action step
Being that I didn't have my outdoor studio exhibit to thin out some stock and stuff...I'm thinking Oh my I've got to get a look at this stuff, it's driving me up the wall...really need to find some blanks walls beside mine.
So today when I'm to be getting ready for a workshop...been there done that...packed up and ready. I keep thinking about the space and what I can do with it..the idea of teaching classes has popped up many times...so I had to do it. See with what I had around the house set something up.
I'm a action taker...as of I'll only talk about something so long before I have to test it out and see if will work. I had two brown tarps and laid them on the floor and brought out the tables I have stashed around the house, that get pulled out for Thanksgiving time usually and only.
I want to wash the walls and get some different curtains or some thing. I hung a few of my pieces on the wall to see what it would look like. Scrapped off some stuff from my daughter that was stuck on the walls.
Cleaned the light cover and added a few more bulbs in the light fixtures...got me thinking..more lighting and a paper towel holder and a trash can...why am I thinking of that...just popped in my head. The stool might not be the most comfortable but like I said I'm putting this together with what I had around the studio and house.
I was going to put the classroom space in my other daughters room who also moved out last month, but the area wasn't as big as the other daughters room so this will be a work out room, or a nap room. My daughter left her boxing bag.. Maybe I should learn how to box.
I walk into my studio and I'm just needing to purge...get space again...how come this keeps happening...stuff adding up...but then I need stuff to make the art and product to teach with.
I'll be traveling again...to Wisconsin, Shake Rag Alley..great big space it's really awesome.
This is a building off the main Shake Rag Street...it's huge. I'll be unloading my stuff tomorrow and teaching on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Then on to teaching locally and purging stuff...making room for possibilities.













.jpg)
Will be happy to take any of your paintings and store them on my wall...
ReplyDeleteThanks Sally...
ReplyDelete