New Journal for May and beyond

This morning I pulled out one of my brown grocery bags that I gessoed and painted on. There coated with Gloss medium and then I cut my board and coat them.  Before you know it I've tacked down the covers and poked the holes in the signatures, ready to stitch it together.  The last journal I have I stared in Feb this year... so that's 4 months a journal...depends on how much emotional and introspective work I'm doing on myself as to how long they last.   The size is 6 x 9 which when I fold a sheet of paper it fits nicely.  Each signature has 10 page folded in half.





 This was the last one I put together....again brown grocery bags...and only 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch...mini journal..or lap journals. I've not done anything thing with it yet but look at it and open it up now and then. I think because it's so small it's seem to precious to do anything to it...

Comments

Popular Posts