GrOwInG PaInS.....and trail blazing....

 I did by myself a piece of another artists work...it spoke to me and I had to have it...I will pick it up next week at Naperville Art League.   Very excited a gift for my heart. 


My rocks this morning said....Half Full (smily face)   and another slogan is "Let it begin with me"

I know what I need to do and I will be doing it to get the heart and feet standing firm and ready for the steps on this trail... 

Planning the day...after I judge a Children's Art Show..... 

Freedom In Creativity

GEMINI HOROSCOPE

FEBRUARY 24, 2018
You may feel rebellious today, and your independent spirit may inspire you to break free from your usual routine. These feelings may indicate a deeper need for personal expression, and you may want to consider following the urgings of your heart. If you are unable to set aside your obligations completely, you may still be able to find opportunities for more personal expression in your daily activities. Creative pursuits are one good way to set your spirit free, and you may wish to spend time painting, sketching, or participating in other artistic outlets today. Even if you don't consider yourself to be an artist, remember that the act of creating is what will allow you to get in touch with your spiritual self and break free from your everyday restrictions.

Expressing ourselves through creative activities connects us with the essence of our spiritual selves and brings a powerful sense of enrichment and freedom to our lives. As children, we found it easy to express ourselves through art and didn't worry about being talented or good enough. We simply reveled in the joy of creating. As adults, we can recapture this sense of freedom and joy by making time to engage in creative activities. Doing so helps us connect to the deepest part of our spiritual selves and lends a powerful new quality of enrichment to our lives. Answering your desire to break free from your normal activities today could be the key to welcoming a new phase of personal freedom into your life.

Comments

Popular Posts