Finished up my collage Week 7


Heading off to Artists Way Course today at Mayslake Peabody Estate....we on week 8...but this collage was task work from week 7...is it about the past...the future or the present?  That I don't know but the images I so did like with the nest and the mother and child. As I look at this from a detached view (not in front of me)  I see it's for the future...

The Nest- is our world holding the ingredient for the future, Rebirth of our humanity. 
Human images-Both male and female caring for the future in the contemplative prayer with humility not ego. 
The symbolism of the circle to bring together and become whole, both of the nest and the black circle above the nest along with the four red/orange circles.  

I'm not sure what the rest of the image is saying but I will hang it in my studio with honor and hoping to have more to be revealed as it's meaning. 


Heading into Aurora to drop off and pick up artwork from the Paramount Grand Gallery...First Friday's in Aurora this Friday December 1st 



Comments

Popular Posts