Woodwalk Gallery-Egg Harbor WI







 Some of my works among the other artists works featured this month.

 Loving the long vertical hanging piece there....hmmm some ideas in the making.
 This is out in the field where the weddings happen with the weather is great.  I hear the day before one took place and dinner was served at 7:30 with the lights stung from poles out here and it was perfect...how cool.
 One of my favorite things to see and make is Carin...

 Silo where weddings ceremonies are held too on the property.

 Now I had to take a picture of the inside and here the echo...brought back memories for me from my youth visiting my grandfathers farm.

 Looking out from the silo...other side of the barn/gallery space.

Oh to have a home on the side of the barn love all the birdhouses. Trip is complete and time to head home.  Wonderful place and people.. www.woodwalkgallery.com

Comments

Popular Posts