Got some Studio time slipped in


Final got back up stairs to this piece....linger and weighing heavy on me to get a move on...Keeping with the series I started the tree, a native american poem, a painted mare-war pony with symbolism on her...this has a small cross next to the feather hanging down from her mane,  the cross symbolize Crossed paths...and Cloud the horse that I'm inspired by was one that had encounters with many humans, mainly the young ones with the lessons.  The Symbolism of half circle with cut out section is a sun ray which means consistency...they'll be more this the area gets filled in and more acrylic glazing and such happen to it..at this point I let it lead me all the main things I wanted to be part of this series is there...

Off to the woods before rain comes in....

Comments

Popular Posts