Retreat Road trip


This morning I pick a rock from my bowl of stones and it said Fill-Up.  Some times I want to question and other times I don't, I just believe in it...all of it.  It's been a long time since I venture out and packed up stuff for just me...my brain has been geared to bring the extra, from the young mothering years to the teaching years now.

I have a list but I've found out had three list started....and I'm not totally packed and I leave mid morning.  I feel at first like I'm not on my Game...you know being ready for anything.  Then the though of ebb and flow, natural way of life comes in.   I'm so darn excited I'm circling like a dog.  

I got side track yesterday for a good reason.  I have asked for help on learning some of the drumming songs that are song when I go to the drumming circles close by me.  So the drumming facilitator was awesome kind to send me the song via text message and then I had to learn how to down load them so I could save them and put them on a CD...well I could just leave them on my phone.  So with others help I asked about getting it off my phone and save in the computer and then I googled how to change a file to a MP3....found out I had a program already on the computer that would do that...Wonderful.

My attention got sucked in and I've got a CD...so I scrambled last night, trying to play catch up..and found that focus on one thing at a time will get you where you want to go at a graceful pace.  

And packing up clothes and the last might stuff will stop the fretting I do when packing for a class or workshop...it's just me I'm packing for and it will be alright...

I felt a bit scared about asking for help but then it came to me...I don't have to stop learning new things just because....my plate is full...there's room to set it aside for a moment and mean and greet new people and learn new things...scary yes and exciting...Uncertain where I will be heading with it but this gals going to be singing songs all the way there, I'm not a singer, though I do like to belt one out once in awhile...not going to let it stop me...its good to be adventures...even it's just singing in our your car while learning new songs...

Comments

Popular Posts