All in a day....


 I had to share my find from the afternoon of junking...some might call it resale shopping or antiquing which we did hit a few great shops in Wilmington IL.  as  we made the way out round trip home from Park Forest IL.

Had a great time at the  "Getting There" Exhibit and finally met up with Janice Miester another collage mixed-media artist with a printmaking background...So cool to finally met her.  Did a bit of networking with others there and might do some more exploring in a few weeks when I drop off the art work for the MCS in Bourbonnais IL

Had to do some shopping before heading out and when I came home from the market, I emptied my bags and turned around and look who jumped into the bag and made it her home for a little while...she was smelling up the bag...I'm sure she smelt Maddie one of her people she lives with in the house...just got done seeing her at work...

Well off to another reception today in Marmion Academy in Aurora IL.  going to see some artist friends of ours Cynthia Hellyer Heinz and Earl Heinz   Filling my quota of art receptions in one weekend....amazing.

Comments

  1. I just got a copy of Sommerset Studio and love the article about you and your art. I wondered how you had paper big enough for some of the large collages that you do. Now I need to make some big kraft paper. I hope to come up to Illinois and take a workshop with you some day soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts