Floating Collage Workshop April 2016


So very excited to be working back with Naperville Art League...I do enjoy the space and the people  working with there...They are accommodating my needs to present a workshop with them.  I've heard a few that would like to see what this Floating Collage is all about so here you go a chance to find out.  I'll be heading over there today to drop off this flyer and supply list.  If interested one would have to register with them. It's not on the website yet but I'm sure it will be soon...





Floating Collage Flyer

Floating Collage Supply List

Floating Collage Registration Form 
You can print the form here, cut the bottom part off and mail it into Naperville Art League, 508 N Center Street, Naperville IL 60563 Attn:  Floating Collage Workshop.

Comments

Popular Posts