Hanging an Exhibit Tomorrow


Wow, a year has going by so fast, I will be hanging an Exhibit at the Paramount Theater tomorrow and the reception is April 3rd from 6-9 with the First Aurora Fridays...  




The Studio is in a bit of disarray as the space is changed by the way I've got art work  stacked and ready to be hauled downstairs and into the transit.  Kind of makes me antsy...but soon it will be a different feeling when it's all open in the studio and work is hanging in a big gallery space...Just a bit of anxiety in a good way... I've got to remember...I've been through some heavier events in my life,  like giving birth to twins and exhibiting at the University Club in Chicago. It's not a cake walk but it helps me bring it into perspective...I'm honored and scared at the same time...OK now to head off to prepare for class this morning...we are Week 6 A Sense of Abundance which I'm surely feeling now...

Comments

Popular Posts