Forward to the Next Level



Winter Solstice is upon us today starting at 5:03 Shortest day light in the year...

I went to the Taking the Next Level seminar with Sergio Gomez...what a nice team his wife and him...it was held in a gallery called The Elephant Room Gallery on Wabash in the city.  Took notes and well with the holiday...need time to sort it out...all good/ great stuff passed on.  It's great to listen to the experience.. and yes I've got some work to do...always have some work to do to and learn new things...never wanting go stale...so with that I posted my morning collage mediation and a few pictures of my next piece...

 This paper was made with paint I didn't' want to waste so I keep applying one layer after another and physically pulling the spread all over the place...not many times one gets to do that.

 Palette  of collage papers to pull from...


This is my first totem piece just about 7'1" by 12"   leaning up against my studio patio door. 

I have the 12 x 48 inch piece there leaning against the other one so you can see the size.. as I build it up...I have to admit I have no idea what this will be...

Comments

Popular Posts