Did you ever have an moment....like this

This morning of Christmas Eve, the husband is off of work...he's been searching for these denim jacket shirts he wears. Not at Bass Pro or Farm and Fleet...so he does what he does best and searches the internet and finds them at Kmart...not the same as what he's had but very close.

While he was out because Kmart was open super early today.  I went to do Yoga...my rock this morning said "Practice Loving Self-Care.  Well that's just what I did...While coming out of Yoga with some calm mediation and my eyes close the colors of Purple and Lime Green was so wildly present...It kind of shocked me...and then I asked what's with the colors?  I've never had that before.

I've never got in to the Chakra's before but that is what I thought about as soon as the colors where present. So I did the Google search and this is what I found...


INDIGO governs the BROW chakra or third eye, in the centre of the forehead.
INTUITION,  MYSTICISM, UNDERSTANDING
Related organs: eyes, lower head and sinuses
Endocrine gland: pituitary gland.
Associated problems: tension headache, migraine, visual defects, short-sightedness, long-sightedness, glaucoma, cataracts, sinus problems, ear problems.
Personality Traits: Intuitive, fearless, practical, idealistic, wise, and a truth seeker.

Indigo relates to self responsibility - being responsible for one's own life, responsible to oneself to follow the soul's path and needs and trusting one's own intuition. (the ability to see things from a 'higher' viewpoint rather than purely for satisfaction of the ego or one's material comfort.).  The indigo energy connects us to our unconscious self, and gives us the experience of being part of the whole universe. Strengthens intuition, imagination, psychic powers, and increases dream activity.


GREEN governs the HEART chakra.
BALANCE, LOVE, SELF CONTROL
Related organs: heart and breasts
Endocrine gland: thymus gland
Associated problems: heart diseases, diseases of the Immune system eg.AIDS and ME (myalgia encephalomyelitis,sometimes referred to as chronic fatigue syndrome); other problems related to the immune system, allergies, cancer of the breast. TURQUOISE also has a helpful effect on the immune system and also helpful in relation to the throat chakra. PINK also relates to the heart chakra being the colour of love. 
Personality Traits: Understanding, self-controlled, adaptable, sympathetic, compassionate, generous, humble, nature loving, and romantic.
Green chakra relates to love/self love - the ability to give and take unconditionally. When balanced we are able to give love and also to love and nurture ourselves.  Helps relax muscles, nerves, and thoughts. Cleanses and balances our energy, to give a feeling of renewal, peace and harmony. Green connects us to unconditional love and is used for balancing our whole being.

So I leave with this today.....pondering purple and green in my life....funny thing not my favorite colors to work with in my own art or clothing...but the pop up big as semi truck in my rear view mirror. 

Comments

  1. Happy Christmas to you and all your family Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts