Taking it even further....












This class is now completed but as you can see I could keep going...

I've posted this a few times...for give me for the repeat...but it just amazes me how a whole study can be made by looking at things a bit differently each time. Willing to hang on for this a while like any good obsession is what it's about..well maybe not in those words but it is about the knowing of it and what you felt and want to express...  Can you tell I've got a yellow white, gray and black thing going on...

Well enough about me...I've got some birthday parties to tend to present for my Daughter Maddie and The Husband Randy...today and tomorrow..so time to get off the sit and get a move on the day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts