It's the Husband's Birthday today....



Can you see why I love him and I'm going to take him out to dinner tonight...he's always treating me to my favorite spots and now it's my turn when he gets off of work.. a few years back his chopper he built was featured in magazine and then we sold this Gem of a truck to a guy in Lemont...we love old trucks and here is a few years ago birthday present I think from his oldest daughter...seem people in the neighborhood where he was working a few years ago...thought he was from Viking blood...so we have a running joke in the family...and then my daughter with her handy work made him a hat.

Cut the leaves up in the back yard for him and raked in the front...usually that's his job or well he likes to do that and as part of a gift I did his job for him...but there will still be a few more time of that as we have not lost all the leaves on the maple trees yet. It truly was a wonderful fall day. 

Comments

Popular Posts