Stuck in Question

The husband asked this morning...what's up? I see it on your face, as he looks at me while I scrolling through facebook and thinking about my day and all the stuff others are protesting about and happy things other are sharing....my face and body language is about wanting to unplug....disconnect from something that was created to make us think we need it...

Sure I'm right there marketing and promoting and sharing my happy things too...but their is this angst about not being connected that way...

Then on the other hand I've made some wonderful connection with people across the world...where's the balance in it all....? I'm tired of the broadcasting of my own stuff but I do because it's about getting the word out....it's where we are now in the world, "On-Line."

Going to do Yoga...and see if I can find a calm spot and make peace with this morning angst....I really don't know where it came from but I'm yammer about it on line, on my blog, a means of socializing stuck in Question....I've been blogging for since 2005 or 2006, almost 10 years of this....and tomorrow I'll probably make peace about and send out an blast....love/hate of it. as in many things in life. Acceptance...my word of the year....along with RAW-Real, Awesome, and Whole... not being very RAW am I...but learning about the acceptance. 

Comments

  1. Real Awesome Whole
    Never heard it put that way
    That's good. I'll have to remember that.

    Stuck in question. Perhaps you are not stuck. The waiting part (for the answer to the question) is the learning space. If the answer is slow to come, perhaps it is because the lesson is an important one.

    Good post. Got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn...it's probably it...Chatting with my oldest and I've got some good insight...as I get older I seem to know less...but wise in some areas but still room to grow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts