Steady as she goes....





Today I stumbled upon this piece of work I finished awhile back...and I do love the way it turned out..it's called Steady as she goes....you can purchase a print if it if you like on the Fine Art America 

For what ever reason I think this popped up because of the title...as a gentle reminder for me to stay stead and easy does it and just keep on going forward.  Crazy as it sounds just when one things gets checked off the list...I kindly have continually created something that moves up next to be done. Self-motivating, obsessiveness or just the love it...Well got my last class today in Basic Design with Collage and we have good 2 hour time slot for Studio time.   And then we are going to have a critic time and look at all that we have created.  

Comments

  1. Hi Laura,this is a very beautiful mixmedia work,fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! ...and oh goody - have been listening to the gift from the sea tapes and got the book out again, so will look forward to this! And your sketchbook class, of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put you on the list for the sketchbook class and got my GFS book out too...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts