It's been a very exciting day....

Couldn't sleep because of some wild behavior presented to me by a teacher that followed after my morning class....such wild behavior that she made a scene twice in two week...My behavior or the complete is not cleaning up fast enough and getting the hell out of Dodge before she comes in...and silly me had no Idea....so had to go talk to the powers that may be there to see what I can do to work with this and do the next right thing....found out they had no idea of the behavior and how my students felt....
When she was talking to me in front of them...

So prior to that I was able to accomplish a self care and earth day all in one. I needed to center myself and get in the right frame of mind and so Yoga was a good place to start. Then after that and breakfast I went to the woods and walked...and walked....good place to again help me clean my mind.

Came home and was hungry...had something to eat and needed to do a big pile of dishes...terrible to say but left from last night...and everyone was gone early and off to work...pile wasn't going to take care of itself. After the kitchen was clean I pulled out my little gathering of see packets and started to do some planting in my two little garden beds.   Just some spinach, lettuces, spaghetti squash and a few tomatoes. Oh and some onions with all the framers Markets around there I'm sure there will be some good crops.

I then had my big black mud boots on and so well grabbed two trash bags and small rake to start cleaning the Dale Basin...across from my home where all the Cattails grow...I clean up around their every year for Earth day and the neighbors also help and we keep the place look nice and natural.

Oh what a exciting day...Now thought I was informed my website is down....so got to go find out about that...where's my Web Ranger when You need one...She's been notified and waiting to hear back from my host service... 

Comments

Popular Posts