Regrouping...

After understanding my personality type....which some may say Oh that's a bunch of hoowie...
I'm finding to help in understand who I am...you kind of know what your likes and dislikes are but then you wonder...or maybe I wonder.  If your interested in checking out the personality traits again, here's the site. Carl Jung personality Traits

I spend a wonderful introspective walk for two hours and then a lunch with a dear friend for another two hours...I was in shock to find out how long we were sharing but it was so present that we both needed it but I have to say I'm drained from it.. and not in a bad way but in away of now I've got to go be an introvert and fill my well.  Tend to my personal needs and shut out the world. 

When before I thought there was something terribly wrong with me and I find out through the personality test being I'm a INFJ  type  that I'm right on course to what I do and I've always done that and I've always know that I need the solitude to regroup. 

So it's a day to regroup plus it so fitting to the next project I have lined up which is the violin commission piece.  Nervous and honored, or Scared and excited...can that describe my entry into this new project...sure can. 

Of to tend to the soul of my being and fill my well so I can be recharged and ready to go...

 

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Hi Laura,
    I too am an INFJ. Have you watched Susan Cain's TED Talk, "The Power of Introverts"? It is greatly encouraging! She has a blog by the same name.
    Also, have you tried this color test?

    http://spacefem.com/quizzes/colors/

    I'm turquoise.
    Enjoyed your post!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, I tried the color test and ended with a deep purple...too funny because I feel I'm not a purple person but I've been trying to work in that color and wear it but lighter...maybe I should go against the grain and work with the deeper purple. Thanks for the tip on the book I went out and got a copy and started reading it...it will take me a while as I'm a slow reader but I do enjoy filling my self with good stuff.

    I'm finding more INFJ's out there so we can't be that rare can we..just one of my student and now dear friend has informed me she's also a INFJ..


    Peace lady
    ~v~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts