Off to take a walk

 A hungry need is upon me again, being of the mind set "the Student" I'm wanting to read and gain a bit of new knowledge.  My situation is I end up reading old books over and over. Mainly because it's out of habit and more of a ritual for me.  I don't  know when it started but maybe when I first receive the book from My Step mother.  The book was brought up by other people in my life around that time so connection was made.  "The Gift from the Sea, by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. 

Here's a little excerpt from the intro...

I began these pages for myself, in order to think out my own particular pattern of living, my own individual balance of life, work and human relationships.  and since I think best with a pencil in my hand, I started naturally wto write. I had the feeling, when the thoughts first clarified on paper, that my experience was very different fromother people's. (Are we all under this illusion?) My situation had, in certain ways more freedom thatn that of most people, and in certain other ways much less.

On to the first chapter- The Beach

Time to replenish my own inner well,  Out to the woods..

Comments

Popular Posts