Not much time this morning

As I eat my breakfast, Yogurt and some turkey bacon this morning and watching the morning dove gather for theirs at the base of the bird feeder. I'm totally jumping inside..I thinking I'm hooked on this adrenal of excitement..new class and can't wait. It started off as an extension class and then enrollment wasn't as great as expected... Then the idea popped into my head as I was walking in the woods..that I should see if I can do the Floating Collage class. Next thing I know I was on it and making a hand out packet about and all the stars lined up with the art league as they allowed me the space and time...so with that I best get finish eating and get my buns off the chair here and bust a move. Got to load the transit and then unload and set up.

Comments

Popular Posts