Sharing a workshop student's work




What fun these 6  x 6 collage pieces are, Francie G. took the workshop this past Feb 2012 at The Mainstreet Art Center in Lake Zurich,  and she was down visit a dear friend Jill S. in Arkansas a few weeks ago and I think the collaged together and she sent me these great pieces.  Thanks Francie..their Wonderful!

I'm needing to get my homestead in order so that I can pack up the transit today and head over around 3:30 for a one day workshop at LaGrange Art League tomorrow..I'm excited...so not going to spend to much time on the computer this morning. 

Comments

  1. Love that size! Love square-anything, really! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely collages...lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Awsome...Francie has a back ground in quilting which collage comes natural to her...as many others..small simple and smashing..is my words on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts