November #2 Tack Down Tuesday


"A robin sang as though they could hear my thoughts"
8 x 8 collage on 140lb watercolor paper, matted with 2" all sides to the finished side of 12 x 12 ready to slide into a frame.

Materials Used:
Acrylics, pastels, scrap collage papers and old book pages, acrylic glazing, acrylic scribing and scraping with splatters. Image transfer applied all coated with a UV satin varnish.

Meaning of the Artwork:
I just spent a great morning sharing bits and piece of life in general and how we view that with my book club. I find the beauty of  conversation and discussion most like good old fashion guidance in my life.
For the past few years I've been very attracted to the color grey. For me the meaning of that color brings a thought process of having more grey area of compromise or concepts of balance, tolerance.  This piece may not show a lot of balance by it's whirling around and it was there in my mind and heart as I created it.  And like I stated before with the Tack Down Tuesday's there a very quick visual journal entry.

$50.00 + tax and s/h

Comments

Popular Posts