Monday morning mumbling..

I missed out on the MCS meeting yesterday...Ann Hupke an artist from Indiana was presenting a demo of batik painting which I'm sure was a great demo.  I'm right now watching a nuthatch walk down a chain the bird feeder is hanging on and the grey squirrel sitting on the big seed tray...the nuthatch tried two times but then flew away. Oh everyone is storing up on the food, we are to get a few rainy days coming our way...good days for sewing in my book. I have to sew up a few slip covers that go over my display panels in grey for the OOAK show and I was kind of hoping for a days like that..I always enjoy sewing on days like that. 

The birthday people in the house are happy, full and well rested... Slippers, moose hide I purchased from my husband are fitting just right and Second oldest daughter is feeling good about her gifts...Grandma got her a pair of Moccasin and she received a really nice heart necklace from her boyfriend...she was wearing it proudly.

My book club is finishing a book and we aren't sure what book will be next...I'm really enjoying the twice monthly meetings.  I know though I do need to stay on topic as it's so easy to ramble on off and down the street...so to say.

Well off to tend to a bit of play time in the studio before the book club meeting...hoping to do Tack Down Tuesday's piece. 

Comments

Popular Posts