Octobers #4 Tack Down Tuesday

"I will even love you more after 65"
8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper with mat 2" all sides ready to pop into a 12 x 12 frame.

Materials used:
polymer medium, coated papers, stained tissue papers with paper numbers added between layers, deli papers, nevr dull Nat. Geo. magazine papers with printing and acrylic glazing, finished with UV satin varnish.

Meaning behind the art:
While I was teaching a workshop all day Sunday which I truly enjoy, my husband was taking his chopper out for a ride when we both came back from our day, we get excited to tell each other how it went and he has pictures to show me...You see he loves to take his chopper out and ride only on the country roads and he venture out by Coal City IL and had a moment with the big wind turbines. He shared a picture of his chopper below the wind turbine and the beautiful blue sky...he was truly happy and delighted to share at the moment I couldn't help but think how much I love to see him happy and how much more I will love him after 65.

$50.00 + tax and s/h

Sold

Comments

  1. Love the piece and love the meaning behind it !
    Happy Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic piece, love everything about it and especially the meaning behind it. I love your blog and visit it often...and you are such a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday's work is always a delight Laura. LOve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks ladies..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts