Packing and head off to class

Second session of class today and we will be jumping right in to the thick of it.. I'll be having the students working on a piece right way as they get their supplies out.  The tack irons will be ready waiting for them.

I will be excited to see the 5 collage sketch they did in their sketch books and then we will moving into the canvas or the panels which every they choose to work on..

I'll be bring both for them to see how to work on the surfaces.

I framed up 11 piece yesterday to prepare for the solo show I'll be having at the Downers Grove Library.  I have to say it felt good to be framing them up...I did need a break by mid afternoon..the hand was speaking to me as of soreness...darn mid age setting in already.

Well off I go and will post later..

Comments

Popular Posts