Collage art at Downers Grove Public Library.



Victory Song,
Inspired by a book 13 Moons on Turtles back.

I dropped off 32 piece of Collage artwork at the Downers Grove Public Library yesterday.  Melody is such a gracious supporter of the arts and it's a delight working with her. If you get a chance stop by the library to see the selection of collage works.

Off to pack up for class...just loving the fast pace I'm putting my student through...NO thinking if it's wrong or right we are in the action mode... which is pushing them more then they know..

Comments

  1. You are a prolific worker Laura. 32 pieces!!!!! It would take me a year to produce that many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts