Last class today-Visual Art Journaling Mayslake Peabody Estate

Today is the last class at Mayslake...there are only four of them.  I wish I could teach more on Thrusday's but with my own schedule and the availablities of the Mayslake it just doesn't work at this time...so four classes are it..but I'm going to try and pack it in as best I can for them..

doing a bit of research about creativity this morning and stumbled upon this..

Of all human activities, creativity comes closest to providing the fulfillment we all hope to get in our lives. Call it full-blast living. From Creativity: The Work and Lives of 91 Eminent People, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, published by HarperCollins, 1996.
well must get going time to bust a move...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts