Feeling a bit frustrated this morning

My new lap top is a not working as they say it should...and all the people that have these new ones are having a problem with the way it works also and the company is saying they don't know what your talking about but the people that are out there know...it's just not working right...it heats up and can't cool down...much like our days here were going through in the upper mid section of the states.  Well anyways is has it's moments where is freezes in mid processing and then you lose things..Much like when Dial up drop out.

OK enough with the crab section...now really it's nothing compare to what some are going through in there lives that I have to complain about...so I won't and I'll be flexible like the coyote and adapt to what is..
Just set up with the Midwest Collage Society a workshop in October to create work like this..

8 x 10
140lb. watercolor paper, abstract mixed media collage.
Number 18
Free Flow Mixed Media Collage- Workshop

Sunday October 23rd

9:30am-2pm

with instructor: Laura Lein-Svencner

$35.00 per members  $55.00 non members



With the Midwest Collage Society

at 1710 Plainfield Road, Darien, IL 60561



Loosen up and work intuitively laying acrylics, pastels and your scrap collage papers. Student will find compositional direction through the intermingling of mixed media layers, creating depth and a sense of person artistic history. Use of the tack iron and image transfer will be provided and the opportunity to add a personal touch through stamping ,scrapping and scratching.


Summers Path I
16 x 16 collage on clayboard with 2" cradle sides
I need to take another picture of this as the color is a bit dull...but it's part of Tack down Tuesday little series. The greens are richer.

Summers Path IV
8 x 8 collage on Canvas
again color and glare are off but I wanted to show you all...I've been trying to use up the papers I start with in the first one. again the greens are so rich much like what is going on out side.

And the last of the papers in my Make your mark jounal...

Off to visit with a old High School friend today...need to find a suit or dig out the old one that I hope still fits.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts