Regaining balance with a little weeding and gardening.

Spent the day in the back yard with the four legged friends and dirt..yes that right dirt and few toads now and then that Hank seems so excited about and then he taste them and it drooling for awhile...takes a few times to get it.  Can't help his puppiness that has his curious nature wanting to find out about it.  But it feel so good to be out there turning over the dirt and pulling the weeds and getting some good honesty hard work and sweat going and to see that was left makes this gal Smile big.  I was constantly fighting in my head about I should be doing this and I should be on the computer doing that...but with the way the weather was I couldn't stop...well I did stop for a nice salad my daughter made for me.  So that's all I have for now few things this weekend and then a new week.. boy are they flying by.   Oh I did send out my proposal to Mainstreet Art Center in Lake Zurich to see about setting up a workshop with them come Feb. 2012...seems I'm already looking in to next year before this one is finished.. scary but it's what that girl has to do..

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts