Updates updates updates.....

Needing to update information on all fronts...as of info going out to let people know about exhibits, classes and workshops..which has been made easier with the email service I use. And then the phone, got a email letting me know there was updates already on the new phone I have (well it's not that new but some what)..so had to sit with that a while.  The husband sat with it I should say, I went throw my paperwork pile and tossed out some things that I've passed by and not interested in any more and had my breakfast and took care of dishes...so now back to the computer stuff, need to write up my class stuff for Tuesday and update the darn website...art time will come back into the picture but all this has been sitting waiting for that day...you know tomorrow...

Off to tend to updating...and then to the MCS meeting at 1:30 today..

Comments

Popular Posts