Slipped in to the studio this morning before lunch



I needed to get to the studio and do something instead of just cleaning so I'm really glad I was in need of some thank you cards...so with an hour and some extra moment I made this little ones up...just enough to sooth the savage beast in me...and now the turkeys are bought and the fresh veggie will wait till next week, mainly cause there's no room in the refrigerator till then...cleaning starts tomorrow..well the heavy duty stuff that is..

Comments

  1. Packing the fridge? Nice little pieces in the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well there not for the journal they were some thank you cards I sent out..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts