Slipped in a creative "Quickie"

 
From a blank spread
full colored spread...I liked this quick process of having the limits of just the postcard and the colors and texture is evoked upon me.. The postcard has some scratches here and there from traveling all the way from England...so I put a couple line squiggles to mock it..

And I've got my shadow painted and drying with a coat of polymer on the base which I'll be putting a second coat before I start applying the papers.. After a morning sitting behind the computer with my brain going numb from staring at the html stuff. I did need my web ranger to give me a hand..had some things out of line but she came in and saved the day...Oh Web Ranger you are my hero!  I bow to thee...

Comments

  1. Oh, love seeing your journal pages! I had a couple of my Door County friends do a page while I was there and then a couple of family "artists" in Maryland! By the way...I could not find "Pebble Beach". boo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a web ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Good to see how it's going :) You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Juilelea,
    your postcard was inspiring I loved the colors in it...

    Hard to tag my Web Ranger as she's so busy I actually need to make appointments with her all the time which is good helps teach hear and me how to work more professionally.

    April I can't wait to see some of the journal entries...you know you can take picture and send them to the info@lagrangeartleague.org and we can post them on the website and the facebook site for LaGrange Art League.. it would be good instead of seeing mine all the time..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts