Acrylic Artist magazine..preordered my today...

I couldn't help myself...I went to JoAnn Fabrics to check out the price of the fabric I would like purchase for the display panels..my sheeting has lasted about two years and it's starting to say help!!  so while I was there I looked at the magazines and was almost going to buy cloth paper and scissors but for some reason I get a funky feeling after looking at them..kind of like well I'll see this kind of product out there all over soon enough..but when I look at art magazines I don't feel that way so I let the CPAS magazine go and preorder this one..also Anne Bagby is in this too..saw her on facebook toot her little horn about it..can't wait to see it..

Comments

  1. I just found out about it through Anne on FB today, too, and I can't wait to get my hands on an issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles all the way around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiles all the way around...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts